Flexible Measures for Tuition Payment & Suspension of Schooling in Response to COVID-19
- If students are unable to pay the tuition fees before the payment deadline due to COVID-19, please fill in the 【Student’s Request Form (Delayed payment of tuition) 】and email it to the Division of Registrar within the first two weeks after school starts. The extension can be for up to 6 weeks
Identity Deadline for Delayed Payment of Tuition Deadline for Payment of Tuition Non-freshmen (Undergraduate Student) September 24, 2021 (Fri.) October 22, 2021 (Fri.) Freshmen (Undergraduate Student ) October 01, 2021 (Fri.) October 29, 2021 (Fri.)
- If international students are unable to return to school within 6 weeks after school starts, and there is no alternative way to take the registered courses, students may consider applying for suspension of schooling..
- International students who complete a suspension of schooling application within 6 weeks after school starts do not need to pay tuition fees. Those who did not complete the application within the deadline should pay the tuition first and apply for a refund according to the Guidelines for Refunds in Case of Departure.
Identity Deadline of tuition waiver application (students applied for suspension of schooling) Non-freshmen (Undergraduate Student) October 22, 2021 (Fri.) Freshmen (Undergraduate Student ) October 29, 2021 (Fri.)
- International students can pay their tuition fees via credit card within the payment deadline. If you encounter any technical issues, please contact the cashier division.
- Contact Information of Division of Registrar：