The learning-related activities in the first semester of the Fall Semester of the Academic Year 2022-2023
- All courses will be conducted in the same manner as scheduled.
- If students are unable to attend in-person courses due to waiting to inbound, quarantine, tested positive for COVID-19, home isolation or self-initiated epidemic prevention, etc, please contact the teachers to provide a synchronous or asynchronous online class mechanism to ensure the right to learn. Students may contact teachers or teaching assistants through the mail function in the E3 system. If students are unable to contact their teachers or teaching assistants, who may seek assistance from the 1st and 2nd Division of Curriculum.
- Students who are unable to attend the courses that are not suitable for online courses including lab courses and practical operation courses due to they are waiting to inbound, quarantine, tested positive for COVID-19, home isolation or self-initiated epidemic prevention, etc. Those students may request leave from their teachers in accordance with the regulations, Epidemic prevention leave is not included absence deduction record.
- For off-campus internship courses, please follow the regulations of the internship field.
- Teachers and students attend the in-person courses should wear masks throughout the whole class, implement hand disinfection, and prohibit eating and drinking during the class.
- Classrooms should be disinfected and cleaned in accordance with the relevant epidemic prevention regulations and be well ventilated.
- The above measures will be adjusted flexibly according to the epidemic prevention guidelines issued by the Ministry of Education.